Congrats Mayra on being our next Member of the Month
What is your favorite wod?
-Anything that has to do with lifting
What is your least favorite wod?
-burpees,running, and Fran
What is your favorite lift?
-power cleans and snatches
What is your least favorite lift?
What did you do before crossfit?
– I did raiders for JROTC, did That through out all my 4 years
How did you think after your first crossfit experience? How does it compare to now?
– I didn’t know what I was doing until I found out it was a thing. Now I enjoy it even though I want to cry after the WOD.
What special memories or achievements have you had since you have been at CF Crossfit?
– that I have been improving my running little by little which is huge because I was never a big runner. Doing PR’s on my lift.
What advice would you give to a newcomer joining crossfit fireball?
– everyone here is supportive. Everyone is so nice to talk to even if you’re shy like myself.
How did you become involved with crossfit?
– we had a class in my high school they called it “personal trainer” but it was really called crossfit. He was crossfitter. After a couple of workouts I was hooked.
What are your hobbies outside of crossfit? What is your passion?
– I don’t have any hobbies or passions that I know of.