CrossFit Fireball – CrossFit
– There are multiple options for people to either work heavy cleans today or work technique.
– Metcon: there should be roughly 90s-2:00 of rest each set so scaling correctly is key. People should be around 75-80% effort each round and sustain that for all 4 sets.
Warm-up (No Measure)
Power Clean Drills:
Front Squat x5
1st Pull+Shrug x5
Muscle Clean x5
Power Clean x5
Squat cleans x5
Jerk (any style) x 5
*Set up Pull-ups for Metcon
10 Lateral Squats to open up adductors for squats
Power Clean + Squat Clean: Work up to a heavy 1 + 1. Rest 2:00
– Take about 8-10 Sets
– Reset between reps, no touch n go.
– Int: Work sets of 2 adding weight when possible
– Beginners: Sets 2-3 reps x 10 sets working technique.
Metcon (4 Rounds for time)
Every 5:00 x 4 sets:
7 Power Cleans (155, 105)
10 C2B Pull-ups
L3: (135, 95) (Regular Pull-ups)
L2: (115, 75) (Assisted Pull-ups)
L1: (200m Row) (95, 65) (Ring Rows)
50-100 Banded Leg Curls
3 x 10 Abs with plate switch