CrossFit Fireball – CrossFit
– GPP work should be heavy. Go through progressions for people to scale L-Sits.
– Consistent rep totals on each set. Tabata is 20s work/10s rest for 8 intervals. 1:00 rest to transitions after each full tabata.
Coach Led 10:00 of movement
– Bodyweight movements, Dynamic circle is a great example of this
Tissue Work x 10 passes each:
– Have people pick 3 spots they are most sore and devote about 1:00 to each.
1a) Farmers Carry: 4 x 2 Laps. AHAP. Rest 60s.
1b) L-Sit: 4 x 10-20s. Rest 60s.
*Laps around inside of gym
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
Tabata for Total Reps:
1) HR Push-ups
2) Box Jumps w. step down (24, 20)
3) Wallballs (20, 14)
4) Abmat Sit-ups
*Scale as needed. Score = total reps.